Friday 26 June 2015

Excellent Al Barsha Hotel Apartments

On my recent trip to Dubai, I wanted an accommodation near the airport. Thankfully, I found a lovely accommodation at Al Barsha hotel apartments, only 30 minutes away from Dubai Airport. The time I came in was peak hours for any hotel and yet they were warm in there welcome to receive me. When I arrived, I was perspiring like hell and they immediately got me a wet towel and a fresh cool drink. It was an amazing refreshment for me at that time of the day. Check in was really smooth and the one bedroom apartment was just really nice. The accommodation was huge in terms of space and everything. The staffs have been very friendly and went out of their way to ensure that my stay was a relaxing and peaceful one. Though I was on a business trip, the pleasure of staying at City Stay Hotels was amazing. So if you are on a trip with your family to Dubai and looking for a accommodation near the Airport, then a family stay in Barsha is the place to be.

Now moving on to the food part- The culinary delights at the hotel apartment were just delicious and had an amazing presentation. The mouth-watering falafel and many more of the signature dishes of the hotel apartment were just really amazing. Getting a delectable range of culinary offerings made me feel very homely and I would definitely want to come back for more. The location, accommodation and culinary offerings and service culture all added up to ensure a blissful stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment